A favorite oil for massages, Lemongrass provides a pungent, smoky aroma, and offers purifying and toning benefits for the skin.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule*
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
Citrus, herbaceous, smoky
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use:Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Size: 15 mL
Cautions Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Want to get wholesale prices? It's quick and easy!
Receive 25% OFF all doTerra products for only $35 per year AND get a FREE bottle of Peppermint Oil worth $35... WIN-WIN!
Click Join & Save and choose Wholesale Customer