Beautiful wood wick soy wax candle handpoured by M. Stahl Creations in Calgary, AB. Specially created for Branch to help Inspire you and your loved ones. All natural and scented with pure essential oils. Enjoy your wooden wick/soy wax candle! 10 oz - burn time 60 hours or more.
• Wooden wicks can be a bit finicky to light, just like firewood.
• Please be patient and try a few times; it's so worth it!
• Always burn your candle on a heat safe surface, within sight, and away from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• For best results, burn until wax melts evenly across, approximately 2 hours. Do not exceed 4 hours.
• Trim wood wick to 1/4" above wax before the first burn.
• Each re-light, break off ashy/burnt pieces and proceed to light.
• Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.