Honey Apple Cider is an amazing blend of comfort and warmth. This aromatic fragrance fuses the uniqueness of boozy, sweet Davana, Lemon and sweet mint alongside base notes of Tonka Bean and Vanilla of to deliver a true scent of the season.
These Tumbler Jars are one of the longest-lasting candles handmade by Natura Soy in Okotoks, Alberta. They'll give you plenty of time to enjoy the gentle natrual scents drifting from room to room in your home.
One of the great things about soy candles is that when you finish them, there's almost no wax left in the jar. This makes it easy to re-use the jars as quality drinking glasses (these candle containers are actually whiskey tumblers!).
As always… only all-natural goodness in these Tumbler Jars, pure soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, plant based essential oils. Burning these candles feels like giving mother Earth a big hug :)
Why Tumbler Jar:
- One of the longest burning candles
- "Happy medium" size between the Marketplace Jars and Pillar Jars
- You get a high quality drinking glass when you’re done enjoying your luxurious soy candle!
- 10 oz of sun, earth, & rain produced pure soy wax
- 65+ hour burn time
- Give your new Tumbler Jar candle a good 3 hours or more to burn the first time, until the wax is pooled to the edge of the jar
- Enjoy your favorite chilled drink out of this nice tumbler glass when you're done, and remember the good times :)